ED in SingaporeJanuary 11, 2022 2022-01-11 12:29
ED in Singapore
ED in Singapore
Pharmaceutical Industry in Singapore
The pharmaceutical industry in Singapore has expanded due to active support from the government through investment. It is also attracting many foreign investors. Pharmaceutical Industry in Singapore is increasing day by day. Solving health problems is the main focus. The manufacturing and production is playing a very important role. Singapore is becoming a global centre for pharmaceuticals.
Erectile Dysfunction Market Size
Overall 51.3% of respondents reported to be facing the problem of erectile dysfunction (ED). Out of these, 23.3% approx have mild ED, 19.3% approx have severe ED and 8.8% approx have moderate ED. The prevalence of ED increases from 48.2% men in their forties 77.4 % men in their sixties.
Erectile Dysfunction is most common among Singaporeans. The prevalence increases with age after 50 years old. With an ageing problem, erectile dysfunction is becoming a significant health problem.
Health Problems in Singapore due to ED
- Heart Problems- Common heart problems include abnormal heart rhythm, heart muscle disease and many others. Everyday 16 people die due to heart problems in Singapore.
- Diabetes- It is an incurable chronic disease that occurs when the body does not produce enough insulin leading to an excess of sugar in the blood. It is so common in Singapore that 1 out of 9 Singaporean have diabetes.
- High Cholesterol- Cholesterol is found in the fats in your blood. It is actually necessary to keep building healthy cells. However, too much good is also bad. High levels of cholesterol causes fatty deposits to develop in your blood vessels. It can lead to an increased your risk of heart disease. 1 in 6 Singaporeans are found with high cholesterol.
- Obesity- Obesity can cause ED by damaging the blood vessels and decreasing testosterone. It causes a state of generalized inflammation in the body.
- High Blood Pressure- It is defined as high tension in the arteries due to the force of blood pushing against the walls of one’s blood vessels. Almost 24% of Singaporean have it. 1 out of 4 from that number don’t even know that they have high blood pressure which may lead to severe complications in future.
Problems faced by Importers
Ecommerce scams have been increasing which is damaging to your finances. It has taken $82 million from Singaporeans with more than 2000 cases.
Sometimes the packages are not delivered at all and the exporter just disappears and sometimes the quality of the medicines is not up to the mark you expected. The significant expenses that are made cause loss to a greater extent. It is advisable to place an order from the exporters who are certified to avoid any scams.
Jindal Medical Store (JMS)
JMS is one such pharmaceutical exporter who has an experience of more than 50 years. They are certified with WHO compiled products. They are the world’s 3rd largest supplier of Ajanta Pharma, Sunrise Remedies, Centurion Laboratories products. They offer a wide range of Erectile Dysfunction products, Prime Life Science Drugs, Anti-Cancer medicines and Prime Ayurveda items.
They have 72 distribution houses over 13 counties. It is one of the 19 exporters in this industry who has successfully served 79% of committed deliveries. They have worked with customers of various countries like Russia, USA, Canada, New Zealand, China, Saudi Arabia, Italy and many others.